We are looking for a strategic and results-oriented colleague to join our team and be responsible for flaxta.com, as we are growing and expanding whilst moving into new categories and segments. We are now searching for someone that would like to grow together with us and join us on our mission of redefining sports protection.
To our Salzburg office, we are now looking for a new dedicated colleague who can help develop and grow Flaxta’s online sales and digital presence, with a clear focus on flaxta.com, online marketing, UX/customer journey, performance marketing, social media, and a lot more relating to having a successful online presence and sales.
You'll make sure we deliver an exceptional experience throughout our entire customer journey. With a strong understanding of online businesses and marketing, you'll ensure continuous growth, smooth digital experiences, and creative solutions.
You excel at online D2C strategy, execution and implementation, and are comfortable working with CMS platforms (specifically Shopify). You are on top of the latest news and trends within online sales and digital marketing and you have a can-do attitude and a growth-oriented mindset.
You are driven, adaptable and a motivated self-starter that enjoys working in an ever-changing and inspiring startup environment. The role is varied and fast-paced and offers an exciting opportunity to join an exciting and innovative company and to be part of a growing and dynamic organization.
Want to change the definition of what a sports protection brand can be and do? Join our journey!
- Be responsible for flaxta.com and online sales.
- Develop and grow the Flaxta brand through flaxta.com and online marketing.
- Develop strategies for the current platform, as well as identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Proactively work towards increasing revenue from different flows.
- Continuously developing, improving, and updating flaxta.com with content, campaigns, products, concepts, and new features.
- Optimize the site for up-selling and returning customers.
- Analysis and reporting.
- Working with website updates for UX and content.
- Using growth hacking methods for continuous improvements.
- Develop marketing automation and retargeting.
- Set up digital acquisition campaigns and strategies.
- Passionate sports enthusiast.
- Min. 2 years of e-commerce experience, we believe you have worked with e-commerce at a global consumer brand.
- Experience from working with UX and CMS systems.
- Experience from working with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the whole online customer journey.
- Proficient knowledge/experience from Shopify, Facebook Business/Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, and Google Analytics.
- Experienced in marketing automation and personalization.
- Language requirement: English, spoken, and written. German is a plus.
- Employment status: Full-time / Part-time
- Extended or irregular hours: May be required
- Start: Effective immediately
- Working permit for EU/Austria.
What we offer
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the start. The possibility to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment. You will spend your days with a high energy and positive team of colleagues who are all ambitious, entrepreneurial, and aim to do a great job. No challenge is too big or too hard. We want you to come in, take ownership, help the company grow, and have fun whilst doing it.
Sounds like a great match?
We would love to receive your application! Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Let us know that you are interested. Send an email and short presentation of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formed by a dedicated group of people with a passion to make a difference and create something new, Flaxta is committed to redefining sports protection through a considered approach to performance, style, and innovation. Products include snow sports helmets, goggles, and back protection, as well as protection for football, each with world-class technologies and concepts. By exploring both analog and digital solutions to improve the level of safety, we see a significant opportunity to create better protection.
Above all, we aim to be an inclusive brand, and we invite you to contribute and be a part of our journey.