Junior Product Manager
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to become part of Flaxta Product Development team. As a Product Manager at Flaxta you’ll work closely with the Head of Product Development to take new products all the way from idea to market. A big part of your role will be to manage and support development projects making sure products are being developed and produced according to the specified requirements and timelines.
You will be in close contact with vendors as well as sub suppliers to manage projects on a daily basis. You will also be in close contact with both the internal sales and marketing team to collect feedback, ideas and providing relevant product information.
Good communications skills is key and you are a natural project leader that can manage a varied and fast-paced workflow. As a person you are driven, adaptable and motivated and enjoys working in an ever-changing and inspiring startup environment.
The role is based in our office in Salzburg, Austria. A possible setup is to be based in Sweden with a split between working remote and out of office in Linköping.
- Manage and support product development projects
- Responsible for Quality, Timing and Specifications within your projects
- Negotiating pricing with Vendors and Sub suppliers.
- Support Sales and Marketing team by providing needed product information and updates.
- Collecting customer/market feedback and implement relevant product upgrades.
- Making sure products meets relevant CE standards.
- Support and assist in the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Passionate sports enthusiast.
- Able to lead projects with a structured and organized workflow.
- Understanding of the Product Development process.
- Knowledge/Experience within Engineering, Product Design and Project Management is a big plus.
- Language requirement: English, spoken, and written. German and/or Swedish is a plus.
- Software: MS Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign.
- Great position at a global player in the skiing, football, and lifestyle industry
- High degree of self-responsibility
- International environment, vivid atmosphere
Join during the expansion and growth phase of an international company, with opportunities for personal advancement.
Sounds like the perfect match?
We would love to receive your application! Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Please send you application to email@example.com, or apply here
Formed by a dedicated group of people with a passion to make a difference and create something new, Flaxta is committed to redefining sports protection through a considered approach to performance, style, and innovation.
Products include snow sports helmets, goggles, and back protection, as well as protection for football, each with world-class technologies and concepts. By exploring both analog and digital solutions to improve the level of safety, we see a significant opportunity to create better protection.
Above all, we aim to be an inclusive brand, and we invite you to contribute and be a part of our journey