Flaxta is seeking a dedicated and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for translating Flaxta's brand strategy and overall goals into social media, online marketing, and community actions.
We are excited to welcome a driven and dedicated new colleague to join our Salzburg office and help us expand Flaxta's global reach. With a focus on building our social media presence, fostering a strong community, and help driving our marketing efforts, this is an opportunity to join the Flaxta team at an exciting time as we shape the future of the sports protection industry.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and a driven marketer with a broad knowledge in social media, online, and community marketing. At Flaxta, you'll work alongside a team of passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial colleagues. In this fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to push boundaries and make a great impact on the brand.
If you're ready to change the definition of what a sports protection brand can be and do, apply today and become a part of the Flaxta journey.
- Manage social media accounts (paid + organic) and create/adapt high-quality content and campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Engage with customers, ambassadors, and followers, responding to comments, questions, and messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with product development and sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including senior management, sales, and product department to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for usage and promotion.
- Developing and implementing effective online marketing strategies and action to drive traffic and sales.
- Managing and optimizing paid social campaigns on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Analyzing data to track campaign success and identify areas for improvement.
- Work and activate our ambassadors, clubs, and the entire Flaxta community.
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role such as Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Community Manager, or Online Marketing Manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English) and the ability to effectively engage with customers and followers online in various channels.
- Hands-on experience managing and running brand social media accounts.
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of various online marketing channels and strategies.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Passionate sports enthusiast, ideally with experience in skiing/snowboarding. Football is a plus.
- English language proficiency is required, with German and/or Swedish being a plus.
We are actively reviewing applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis, and due to the nature of the role, we aim to fill the position promptly. Candidates who are interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
This role is based in our office in Salzburg, Austria.
What we offer
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the start and an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and be part of a growing and dynamic organization. You will spend your days with a high energy and positive team of colleagues who are all ambitious, entrepreneurial and aim to do a great job. No challenge is too big or too hard. We want you to come in, take ownership, help the company grow, and have fun while doing it.
Sounds like a great match?
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Please apply on LinkedIn or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
At Flaxta, we are driven by a passion to make a difference and create something new in the world of sports protection. Our team is dedicated to redefining sport protection through a considered approach to performance, style, and innovation.
We offer a range of products including snow sports helmets, goggles, and back protection, as well as protection for football, all of which feature world-class technologies and concepts. We believe in exploring both analog and digital solutions to improve safety standards and see a significant opportunity to create better protection for athletes and enthusiasts around the world.
Above all, we strive to be an inclusive brand and welcome you to join us on this journey.