Stockholm, Sweden (February 2, 2021) – Flaxta, a brand committed to redefining sports protection through a considered approach to performance, style and innovation, announces the launch of the Deep Space helmet.
Swedish brand Flaxta continues to expand and develop its line of products. The 2021/2022 winter season sees the launch of the Deep Space helmet, an ideal all-mountain helmet with award-winning safety and comfort.
“We are beyond thrilled to introduce the Deep Space helmet. It marks an important milestone for everyone at Flaxta. To be able to finalize this project and incredible product despite the global challenges is an achievement made possible by dedication from the entire team, as well as our amazing partners”.
– Mikael Odén, Product Manager at Flaxta.
The Deep Space helmet has been designed with an holistic approach on protection and comfort. The approach is based on Flaxta’s AVA concept, short for Absorb, Vent and Adapt, which has already been integrated in the popular and praised Behold back protector.
The hybrid shell construction, combining an in-mold technology with an robust ABS shell, has allowed an optimized weight, durability and structural stability. The core, made from 100% recycled EPS, has been thoroughly engineered and optimized in density, which allows for a slim profile while securing the highest level of protection. The Deep Space is also available with integrated MIPS technology (short for Multi-directional impact protection system) for protection against rotational forces.
The Deep Space helmet is generously ventilated and offers easy adjustability, while the integrated Primaloft Gold insulation for added warmth and comfort on colder days. Flaxta’s unique FoamFit liner is based on a memory foam that adapts to the shape of the head. Paired with the integrated size adjustment system, with easy-to-use height adjustability, Deep Space offers a personalized, comfortable and secure fit.
Deep Space draws on inspiration from across time and space, while staying true to Flaxta’s design philosophy and brand ethos.
The Deep Space helmet will be available Fall 2021 in two versions:
Deep Space: €160 EUR / $180 USD
Deep Space MIPS: €180 EUR / $200 USD
- Hybrid shell construction for optimized weight, durability and structural stability.
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional impact protection system) for protection against rotational forces.
- 100% recycled EPS core.
- Integrated Primaloft Gold insulation for added warmth and comfort on colder days.
- Flaxta’s unique FoamFit is based on a memory foam that adapts to the shape of the head.
- Integrated size adjustment system with easy-to-use height adjustability ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Fidlock magnetic buckle allows for easy open/close function even while using gloves.
- Adjustable top ventilation.
- Goggle ventilation.
Photo credit: Axel Adolfsson
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org